5.06.2011

Its So Nice to Be Back!

Hi Every Pup, Kitty and Pawrent:

Just a short blog to tell everyone how nice it is to come back, even after a few days away with computer trouble, to welcoming friends!

When the White Dog Army adopted a new guy named Yo-yo, I just knew he would wind up as Yo-yo Ma, the cello artist!  And he did!  He came out of a bad situation with a winding road to bring him home and turned out to be a real sweetheart.  Rescue is the very best!

So in honor of the new White Dog Yo-yo Ma, we have added two new pieces of music to our juke box.  One is Rachmaninoff's Cello Sonata with Yo-yo Ma Sr (!) and the second is Grace with Bobby McFerrin and Yo-yo Ma performing. 

We welcome you to visit our blog and listen for these two pieces, and we think BOTH Yo-yo's would appreciate the use of this music.

Happy Weekend evfurry buddy and its very nice to be home with the Sing Along Sisters:

Let me warn you now, I adore this picture of Stella and the Beautiful Trixie.  This may NOT be the last time you see it.

Cheers and hugs all around,

Jo, Stella, Trixie, and Ali Zophia

12 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

My brother is delighted and honored! Thank you for this wonderful surprise! We all gathered around to enjoy both works and made dad promise to find more of the human YoYoMa's work on the car Sirius when we take Michael to volunteer at the shelter tomorrow. You have wonderful taste in music!

WFT Nobby said...

Lovely story, lovely music Stella. Oh, I now feel bad that I was a wee bit rude about you in my latest science lecture yesterday.....
Have a really splendid weekend.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

webdesign said...

nice to see those dogs
==============
webdesign

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

We're glad your back, Stella! that's a great picture of you and Trixie! I'd love to hear you two sing the whole soneg, starting from 100!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I can understand why you Love the pic of you and Trixie. Of course I now that the
99 bowls of Kibble earworm thingy happenin. hehehe

How Sam Sees It said...

We are happy the White Dog Army has a new member!

Sam

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are so proud of the WDA and their humans - such good they do for the less fortunate. We are sure that both YoYos love your choice.

We can't wait to see more of Stella and Trixie together - they make a daunting duo.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

♥I am Holly♥ said...

We love that picture and love the music too! We are glad you are back! Lots of love, Holly and mom

D.K. Wall said...

We are betting Trixie adores the picture, too.

KB said...

We are so glad to have you back!!! Unfortunately, it's just in time for me to take a blogging break, but I'll be back to see your beautiful photo again :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Beautiful story. You have a nice weekend too.

rottrover said...

We got Besame Mucho! Perfect!! Happy Mother's day!

-Off to i-Tunes, as I seem to be every time I visit your blog :-)