6.16.2009

Another Surprise!

Hi Pups and Kitties:

Look what my sister Kylie sent me today! A nice little squeaker duck to play with. She also sent a rawhide and a meaty stick. Yummy, furry good.
She sent this because my Mom sewed her a scarf out of some material she had just for the fun of it and we didn't expect anything back for it. I been playing with it all day long and it has a really good squeaker in it to.

Tonight I was squeaking this duck and my Mom picked up another toy and started squeaking it and she said, I bet you think you're making music! I said, darn right I am!

What I wanted to tell you though (and especially
Kylie) is that my Mom and I were walking down
town and we were waiting for a light to change
when across the other street came a dog that
looked exactly like me and Kylie (who look
like we can be sisters so we say we are!). She
was bigger and older than us, so maybe she was
our Mother, we will never know. I just said hello
to her and she snuffed back at me. But it was kind of nice to see this old lady dog that looked
like me and Kylie! Maybe she is our gramma! We hope we have our camera with us next time we might see her.

I guess maybe some of you guys got upset with
Ali Z's post. She just doesn't have any tack at all. She thinks it and she says it. Although all the kitties agreed with her, Hamish didn't! He told about a cat that gave him a bloody nose! Now that would be something to see. Ali Z can't do that only with her hind legs because her first mother
had her de-clawed. Both me and my Mom think thats awful because she is pretty defenseless
except for her mean mouth! Lets see her insult somebody to death! haw haw!

About all for me! Here is our best wishes for a good week for everyone.

Kisses,
Stella

19 comments:

Maxmom said...

Stella dear...please be warned!

The squeaky toy, the walk, you 'maybe' granny and mom trying to convince you that you are making music:- these are all decoys!
ALI-Z IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER YOUR BLOG! RUN, DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Hamish Westie said...

Hi Stella
Well I think that the dog you saw could definitely be appointed 'honorary grandma'. Are dog grannies and good as human grannies in the treat provision department, I wonder??
Cheers! H.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Kylie surely pikhked a grrrrreat skhweaky fur woo!

She is a furry nice khanine - must run in the sibling line!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Maybe this week is your chance to ship Ali-Z to SOMEWHERE given the International Box Day celebration!

Amber-Mae said...

What's that you eating? Looks soooper delish!

Smoochies,
Solid Gold "Actress"

Scout and Freyja said...

We just l♥ve our squeaky toys! Our momma will grab one and purr-tend that she is gonna keep it for herself and we go crazy running around and then she throws it and laughs and laughs and then we start the game all over again!☺

Anonymous said...

Oh Sis! I'm soooooo glad you like it!! I Love my Duckie, My furiend Ditto gave it to me for xmas. :) Now just like sisters we have the same toy!! *Here's squeaking to you sis!!

Licks,
Kylie

OOO I can't wait to see what our Grandma looks like!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stella!! Sorry we has not been around lately - the humans wented on holidays without us!! How rude!! And granny who looked after us can't bloggie.
You lucky thing gettings presents in the post!!
Luv Scott xxx

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

I bet that was a relative. I look like my relatives so I think maybe dogs in the same family do look like each other.
thats what I think. You should try to get a picture of her. Morgan

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great toy and the more squeakers the better the music. We should all get together and have a grand old squeakfest:)

woos, the OP Pack

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Hi Stella! I has not read through all the posts properly, so this not be a very good comment, but I thoughted I'd come by to say hello anyway, since I missed you so!
~lickies, Ludo

Rufus and Indie said...

Hi Stella! We loved AliZ, don't worry!
Your duckie is so cute!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Two Greyhound Town said...

Squeaky toys are so much fun! We do make music for Mama. Sometimes, Mama even picks one up to squeak along with us. LOL Have fun!

The Army of Four said...

Whatever you do, don't let the Jaws of Steel have your duck! Not even for a MINUTE!
Luv,
Dave

Lorenza said...

Hi, Stella!
You got nice and yummy presents from Kylie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Allison Walton said...

What a fun toy!

wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Teddy Westlife said...

It would be very cool to know your doggy relatives wouldn't it?

I thought Ali Z's post was perfectly good. But then again, she is one of my best friends.

Huffle Mawson

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

greatr post Stella, it was nice to hear you had a good walk and saw your maybe grandma!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

It's a Stuffie-Squeak Symphony this life ...

Life With Dogs said...

A potential relative sighting? How cool is that?!?