This is me, Stella, lolling around on my mom's bed because we are having another round of bad weather (rain and ice!) which as we pups know is no fun to be out in. So, find a snuggy bed, right?
But then I got a sort of award from Beckett, who has been away due to his mom being sick (now better) and its called the Honest Weblog award from Beckett's World which you will find at http://adognamedbeckett.blogspot.com/ The rules:"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!" OK, so I will tell you ten honest things about myself.
1. I don't very often name other people to awards, only saying, if you want to do this, please do and say Stella sent you.
2. I hate peas.
3. I am scared of summer thunder storms.
4. I don't know when my barkday is, only my mom and I picked October 3, because thats my gotcha day.
5. I will not share my toys and the two times I did, they got sploded! No more!
6.I miss walking when its too cold, too wet, too icey.
7. I might want to live in a no winter climate where I could do walkies every day.
8.Dannan and I is sweet on each other.
9.I love all my friends on DWB (and Ludo is the sweetest!)
10. I can't wait to go lake swimming this summer.
So, Beckett, my friend, thank you for this award. Its fun to think about things and write them down. So, now I think I will go right back to mom's bed and snooze a little.