2.06.2009

Exciting Friday!





Hey all you pupguys , girls and kitties. Here is some very exciting news I read about on Khyra's blog (I know, she is always the first with everything!)


http://mangosgreatadventures.blogspot.com/ When you look at Mango's blog, you will be just as excited as me, I bet. Something I have wanted to do for a long time!


Here in Minniesnowda we always wind up talkin about the weather, and today is no exception. The weather dork said that we were going to POSSIBLY get a big blizzard that will last from Sunday to Tuesday. He even called it a Weather Event, like its a much huger deal than usual. Then this morning the sky was bright and beautiful red color. But my mom wouldn't get dressed to go out and take a picture of it. (She doesn't have nearly the resolve of Mrs. Dughallmor or other skywatchers, which is toooo bad!) She just says her weather toe hurts along with her hands and that is a good enough forecast for her. So thats the story, either we will or we won't get some wicked weather! Wish us well!

The days go on with me and Ali Z. She lets me come close, then she runs!The French people call it detente maybe, thats what my mom said but I barely do english words anymore than french. Anyway, for right now its pretty peaceful and thanks to all of you who said this would happen. I appreciated your thoughts, especially Huffle, who never gave up.

Happy weekend one and all. with Kisses,

Stella



15 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I am soooo furry excited about what I'm going to be doing!

I khan't wait!

Too bad woo khan't work the khamera since your mom didn't want to treat us to all those pretty kholours!

As fur the feline progress....

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Those weathermen never know what is going on do they?
We have almost 80 degree's here in Texas.. It sure is a nice day for the lake...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Yaayy, keep up the good work with the feline, there's bound to be more treats in it for you! Hope your weather isn't too grim :!
Think we'll need to mosey over to Mango's blog and see what all the fuss is about :o)
Slobbers xx

Teddy Westlife said...

I have to look after the kitties Stella!

Hi Ali Z!

Huffle Mawson

The Daily Echo said...

Our weather people seem a bit confused these days. I've had a blizzard on order for quite some time now and no one is paying any attention.
ECHO

Joe Stains said...

We are very excited about Mango-Minster too. I wish you could take some pictures so we can see the pretty sky. have a great weekend

Princess Eva and Brice said...

great to hear that there is progress between you and Ali

Princess Eva

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a beautiful sky! We are glad you got to see it even if your Mom couldn't get outside to take a picture! Keep up the good work with Ali Z, Before you know it she will be best buds!

Licks,
Kylie

PS Good luck with the snow storm! Don't send it to me!!!!

Life With Dogs said...

Hope for snow, forget what the humans think.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Stella!
The weather is crazy, right?
The Mango show is going to be pawesome!
Have fun this weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers. It's in the 60s here. Crazy!
Play bows,
Zim

Mack said...

Hi pretty Stella Ella Bella Della!

My dad has a bad weather ankle!

Don't stay out in that cold too long!

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Dear Stella!!!!!
We are very excited about Mango-Minster too!!!!!!!!
The weather is crazy, right????
we have sun and snow every day.....BOHHHHH!!!!
for us is great to hear that there is progress between you and Ali!!!!!Wonderful!!!!!
lots of love and kisses!!!

Lindsay said...

Hi, Stella! I've missed you! Girlie is being very mean and not letting me on the pooter!

I'm going to comment on more than one post here, because The Girl is lazy.

I'm glad things are working out with you and Ali Z. She totally likes you! I wish I had such luck with cats (The Girl: if you didn't always lunge at them or run headlong at them, maybe you would!).

Mango-Minster is really exciting, isn't it? I'm really enjoying it a lot!

I love that you love puppies! It's furry nice of your Mom to take you to see them.

I hope your furend in Paducah is doing all right. Things there have been so awful...

The Girl always reads the bloggies backwards when we are behind, so we are just now at the 40 things post. We'll work on it when we can, it was so fun to read yours! You were furry fluffy at the shelter!

OMDog, I am sweet on you, too, Stella! Wrooooooooooo!

(Blush)

It was cool to learn about your Mom, too. I'm glad you can be such a big help to your Mom with the hearing thing.

The Girl likes the look of those cat hammock things. She's going to take one in to the SPCA and see if they can use them. I would just rather chase the cats, and I think they'd enjoy the exercise and fun and games. The Girl says cats don't like that kind of game, but I think they would if they played it with me.

Do you know (of course you don't, how could you?) that the Roomie's cat named Hailey looks furry much like Ali Z? I'll have to get Girlie to find some pictures of her to show you. I think that must be some kind of cosmic sign!

Wroo, this was a long comment! I'm so happy to be caught up with you!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Beckett said...

I finally updated my blog again - a long one this time - and there's an award for YOU.

Beckett