11.27.2008

Who is Thanksful?

Me, Stella, I am furry, furry thanksful for having a home, bein' out of the Slammer, and planning to NEVER go back, getting good food and as many hugs as I want every day. Toys! I have a whole basket full of toys and they are all mine, I don't let other peoples play with them. My walkin' rope even, I am glad for that and if I didn't have it, no walkies! A soft place to sleep and my toys right there with me. For my Mom who found me in the slammer and thought right away I wuz HER girl! And I am. For all my doggie friends I have found on the 'net. Dannon, Khyra, Joe Stains and that goofy Tan Torkinton and Beckett the Best!
For anyone looking for a great pet, the Slammer is the place to go (Shelter), with more dogs than ever before becuz peoples is running out of money and the pets are the first to go. Sad story, you bet, but if you know peoples who want a dog, that is it, and even if you want to give a little charity money, The Shelter can use it and lots of other things . . .ask them! Don't forget NEADS where soldiers and prisoners are training service dogs for war wounded who need them. Lots of places. Lets all just be thankful for what we got. . . This is the longest I have ever wrote! Happy Thankgiving! Kisses, Stella

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my!

Woo are making my mom leak!

Tank WOO fur being my pal too!

Mom and I like to surprise our furiends with things throughout the year so this year we are going to make 'dough'nations to our lokhal shelter and our favourite Sibe reskhue groups.

We've all seen my stuffie khollekhtion so I really don't need more toyz.

With the stoooopid ekhonomikh situation, I'm pretty sure the slammers and such will need lots of extra help!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lindsay said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Stella! I am thankful that we're furends, too!

(I really like that picture of you!)

There is no turkey at our house tonight. The Girl says that we had (Canadian) Thanksgiving in October. But I don't see why we couldn't have had turkey today anyway!

I was in the slammer too, Stella. And you're so right about pets going there when the economy gets bad. I am so thankful that The Girl came to get me. And we are going to check out NEADS, we've never heard of it before, but it sounds like a furry good organization!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Joe Stains said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We agree that doggies from the slammer need homes, that is where Tanner came from!