11.29.2008

Saturday afternoon


Add ImageMy mom told me we would go for a walk after lunch which I really like and she knows it. Then came a knock on the door and neighbor Karen came to see if Mom wants to go to the store with her. So she says OK, she could use a couple of things and off they went! NO WALK! Me stay home.

Then she came back and said," you don't think I forgot your walk, do you?" Duh, says me. Then we actually got the leash and harness on and went for a decent walk. Here is me, intently reading some peemail. Sometimes I can't believe the things these guys say!!! Then when we finished our walk we took a pix of our house from across the street. We will show it to you tomorrow . . .gotta wait!

One thing about humans is you really have to be payshunt with them, don't you? and it almost always pays off!

Kisses all around,

Stella


3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well then!

At least she lived up to her human word of WALK!

I had a very nice one too - lots of leaves to read!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lindsay said...

Ah, patience! I need lots of it with The Girl!

Glad you got your walk after all!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Joe Stains said...

I am glad she didn't forget about you! Checking peemail is very important!