10.30.2008

YAWN!

Almost a week gone by and I didn't even notice it. Me and my Mom haven't done much of anything this week. She has been busy doing house stuff, and I have just been hanging out in the yard, watching things go by. I sure miss Spencer. We had a lot of fun together.

She is getting me the Gentle Leader for walkies. She says until it comes she isn't going ANYWHERE with me. Too bad, I just can't help it, I just like to sniff everything and if I have to dart around to do it, I guess I will. She says I better not with the new Leader! Whoooo, threats!

The other night when she eats her supper in front of the TV (gotta get the news, y'know), I just carried my bowl in from the kitchen and parked right next to her. I thought it was nice of me to keep her company, but she just laughed and moved my bowl back. Ah well, we are still getting used to each other.

Kisses from Stella!

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope woo get HER trained properly!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Joe Stains said...

You just didn't want her to dine alone like my Mom! LOL!!!

Lindsay said...

I've missed you, Stella, while The Girl has been mean and kept me from my bloggy furends!

I think it was furry nice of you to want to keep her company!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan