10.15.2008

I Got a Box in the Mail!

What a nifty thing! A box with a present for me! My Mom says its actually for HER because its a Halter that presents me from pulling when we go for a walk.

We took it on a trial run tonight and Mom said it works quite well. She said now if there was something that stopped me from weaving that would be fine too. She was only joking though about that. She just gives the leash a little flip to remind me to stay over on my side of the side walk.

She says after we practice some we will get better at this! Ah, who knows?

Kisses for everbody,

Stella

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Good lukhk!

My mom had Bonafido leashes fur her other Sibes -

She doesn't try to change me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Aggie said...

Hi Stella! Nice to meet you. Welcome. My name is Aggie I am a Boston Terrier.

Joe and Tanner sent me over to day hi.

Aggie

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Stella,

Mum tried one of those on me.. I kinda chewed it off my face and that was the end of that. Mum sincerely hopes you are more successful with it BOL!

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Joe Stains said...

I have a cool harness for walking too, cuz us terriers like to pull like crazy!

Lindsay said...

I've got one of those things too, Stella. I call it the torture device.

(Don't tell The Girl this, but you really do get used to it! And then you -shudder- behave and walk nicely! I will deny I ever said this!)

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan