Hi Pups and Kitties:
Today Hoover gave me a nice award and it looks like this! Its pretty isn't it?
You are supposed to thank the person who gave it to you. Thank you very much, Hoover!
Then you are supposed to tell seven things about yourself that people might not know. Then pass it on to seven others!
1. Dogs are supposed to be thrilled to get any piece of food anyone gives them, but I am not. Often when they hold it out, I won't take it, and if they look hurt, I take it and leave it someplace. I will take a piece of meat in a minute, but bakery and stuff like that I don't.
2. I know my Mom is deaf so when there is someone at the door or outside, I go get her.
3. I have every stuffee I have ever had and they are in good shape. No ripping for me. Some times I will bite a button eye off, because I don't like them, but I just leave it on the floor and don't swallow it.
4. I am crazy for hotdogs!
5. I love to go walking in the town, because people stop and talk to me. The smells are good there too.
6. When my Mom is busy, I go in and lay on her bed and take a snooze. I love her pillows, she has a pile of them and I get real snuggy in them. I am gonna ask her for my own pile of pillows for my Birthday.
7. I found a good place to go when it storms. Its in our utility room and its a kind of hidey place where no one can see me. Now my Mom knows she looks for me there, but nobody else does.
Ahhhh! I just told you!
I am just going to tell all of you, if you would like this award, please take it, and especially you new guys who can tell us new stuff about you. Say you got it from Stella!