3.07.2009

Send Snow Eaters - - -Urgent!





Does this look like a place that needs more snow to you?? After reading Khyra's Sadurday post about her puny amount of snow being taken by the snow eaters and not having any more left, I had Mom take some today pictures. We have lots of snow left even after some is thawed away. By the way, just so you understand, we lives in West Central Minnesota and here is our forecast for Sunday night and Monday:

Subject: Special Weather Statement > Special Weather Statement> Statement as of 5:58 AM CST on March 07, 2009> > ...Significant snow possible early next week...> > Two rounds of accumulating snow could impact eastern North Dakota...> northwest and west central Minnesota early next week. The first of> two storms is expected to impact the region Sunday night through> Monday. Light to moderate banded snow may result in significant> accumulations...although it is still uncertain where the heaviest> snow may fall. drifting snow.> > The second storm is expected to impact the region Monday night > through Tuesday. This storm has the potential to produce> additional significant snowfall along with considerable blowing> and drifting snow that may negatively impact regional travel. > The exact storm track remains in question and as such...it is too> early to determine where the heaviest snow may fall. >>
So you see peoples, we need no more snow. NO MORE SNOW. We got plenty and don't want to be greedies. So, send it to Khrya, and the rest of the snow dogs that will be happy for it. For us, we want better walking, and no more icies under the feets. NO MORE SNOW!
Do your best to have a furry nice weekend and I will be praying for snow--FOR YOU, not me!
Kisses,
Stella
Peeess: Its Joe Stain's 10th birthday! If you haven't stopped by his blog to wish him a happy birthday, do it now. Its lasting several days and he is calling it a Joeypalooza Celebration. His blog was the first one my Mom ever read and gave her the idea for me to have a blog too. So, thanks, Joe!

14 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Sigh. It's in the 60s here. Yesterday was in the 70s and the day before that, it was in the 80s. At least we're heading in the right direction!
Love,
Ammy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

If only my mom didn't have to go bakhk to work next week, I'd be there to snag it myself!

*SIGH!*

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Oh poor Stella! We hates the stuff (well, Mum does!) hope the snow thief comes soon :D
And thank you, Joe Stains, for giving Stella's Mum the idea of doing a blog, we're happy she did!
Slobbers xx
Pee-ess, how long is your icicle now?

ThePainterPack said...

I am packing my bags and moving to the snow place! It's a high of 75 today, so I don't think we have any hope of snow this year. :(

Keep those feeties warm.

Mya Boo Boo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Stella!
I can't believe you have all that snow!
Here we are at 90 degrees now!
Happy Birthday to Joey!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

OHHHHH Poor Stella!!!!
we'll crossing paws for you....stop snow!!!!!!!
if you want you can come here with us...today it's sunny and very warm!!!you'll be a special guest!!!
we love you soooooooooo much!!!
take care of you!!!
kisses and licks

D.K. Wall said...

We are putting in our order. Ours is almost all gone.

Joe Stains said...

We sure are glad you decided to blog!! Guess what?! My Dad is going to Minnesota at the end of the month to visit his Grandma, she is 90!!! She lives in Burnsville. I sure hope there is not a ton of snow there when he goes.

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

I hopes you does not get anymore snow!! I would not mind having some more here, but I will be generous and say it can go to the husky dogs.
~lickies, Ludo

Lindsay said...

Wroo, Sweet Stella!

I'm sorry to hear you're still having snow. We still have a little bit, but today is sunny and windy. So windy that I'm hanging out in my bedroom in the basement, because the howling of the wind irritates me. (The Girl will tell you that it scares me, but would a little thing like wind scare a doggy like me? Bah!)

Girlie says that when she was a pup, she lived in Minnie Snow Da, and she remembers snow up to the eaves! Wroo, that was like a zillion years ago, and I'm sure the climate's changed since then!

And I would be HONOURED to take you to Joey Palooza for Joe's party! I will go right over to his bloggy and let him know that we'll be there! How exciting, I can't WAIT!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Hamish Westie said...

Hi Stella
We were supposed to have some snow here in Northeast Scotland this weekend, but I guess it's all getting diverted your way.
Hope you're finding lots to do inside......
Your pal, H.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, Stella, wish we could send woo some snow eaters who would then regurgitate it down here in OP. We had t-storms instead. How long does the snow usually stick around up there?

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Pee Ess, the snow IS very pretty.

Amber-Mae said...

You have way too much snow. Perhaps you can mail some to me & the others who have no snow? What do you say? Hee!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Tee said...

I'd happily send you some warm bright sunshine from my neck of the woods. I gots lots!

Licks and Wags,

Tuffy of Dog Woods