2.20.2009

Stella of the Arctic Circle

Happy Friday evfurry one! Today in lovely Minniesnowda, we are getting another umpty many inches of snow falling.

Huffle had a poster about his movie and mine is gonna be "Stella of the Arctic Circle" The Dog who rescues those who cannot plow through the deep snow. It will be a neverending movie of snow, cold, seals, poler bears and snow, snow, snow! My mom says I am getting shack wacky and that this is the time I have to show my inner strength. So, uhhh, I will.

Ali Z and I are doing pretty good. She is not eager to be with me, but she walks past me to get to our mom. That is something anyway. She also thinks she is very cool because she waits until I fall asleep and then she walks past me on her little cat feets and I don't wake up until my nosie gets a little sniff of her and by then, she is where she wants to be. So I will have to stay more awake and alert, won't I? But I do love my sleeps, just like the rest of you pups do.

My moms gonna bake a big batch of cookies for the snow plow guy, he is such a good boy!

So all of you, have a nice weekend. Our prayers continue for Bogart's Dad, and all others who are sick or hurting.

Kisses,
Stella, Girl of the North

12 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

We'd definitely see that movie! Anything with snow in it is good.

Princess Eva

P.S. Momma thinks that pretty soon your mom will find your and Ali snuggled up napping together.

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

OHHHHH Dear Stella....
another snow and cold!!!!!!
Poor baby!!!
now where we lives snow is vanished and we've a lot of sun...but is toooooooo cold like where are you!!!!!! BRRRRRRR....if we were with you we heat you!!!!
take care and staywarm!!!
Lots of love and kisses

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Why do woo get all the KHOOL weather?

I like the idea of Stella of the Artikh Cirkhle!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: KHOOKIES!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Wo! loads of snow huh? You would be a good movie star.
~lickies, Ludo

Anonymous said...

Stella sis, I think you should tie a plow to your back and you can plow the drive, that way it will tucker you our, and give the nice plow guy a chance to eat his cookies! BOL

Have fun in your snow! Mom says lucky for you, all the snow we got melted the next day! *I say, send me more snow!!!

Sister Licks,
Kylie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It's just not fair - woo got all the snow this year and we got almost none. We added up and we think we got maybe 5 inches of snow all season - that is just pathetic!!!

Better put some Stella stink on Ali so woo don't miss her passing by.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Dear Stella! You are so funny and always make us smile and laff :D
Can't wait to see your movie....maybe we'll pop down to London when it premiƩres in Leicester Square....or will it be one of them straight to DVD thingys?
We hope you have a Stellar weekend and don't get too cabin-feverish!
Slobbers xx
Pee-ess....have you met the new Stella....Mastiff pup? She's cuuuuuuute!

Teddy Westlife said...

::cough:: Ahem Stella, I am a girl. My real name is Stella too, remember?

I like the idea of your poster! And hi Ali Z!

Huffle Mawson

Joe Stains said...

omdog Tanner must be having fun with all that snow! We want to see that movie, but I would probably get cold just watching it!

The Army of Four said...

Can I be in your movie? I'm great at building snow forts!
Play bows,
Zim

Allison Walton said...

Wook at all da snow!! Wat fun.

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

laurie said...

riley was thrilled at the snow. he can run and play in the backyard again, instead of sliding on the ice like a hockey puck.