12.21.2008

Today is Better!

Thank you all for yesterday's offer of rescue from the Deep Snow. Its great to know all of you furiends are out there! We got our driveway plowed out and can go walking again and we didn't get as much snow as they promised so that was a real blessing!

So if all you Sibes and Mals have not started out on your rescue trip, you don't have to come. But if you have, and I get 17 or 11 dogs at my door, we will have a huge welcome party, with cookies, cakes, and some chiken meat, maybe some spaghetti and meat sauce. You can stay and rest up for a day or so before you have to start home for Christmas.

Thanks again, I guess I was pretty silly about the snow, but you know, it just upsetted me.

Kisses,
Stella

12 comments:

Raising Addie said...

I bet you would have a wonderful party!

Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Stella!
Glad the snowy conditions are better there!
I just can imagine a party with all our friends!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I might still have to head your way -

Our 1"-3" turned out to be 0.13" - and the sun is out and it is just about gone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

ThePainterPack said...

So, let me get this right? PARTY AT STELLA'S HOUSE!!!! Hehehehe....I'll send ut a sibe alert!! See ya soon!!!

**winks

Mya Boo Boo

Teddy Westlife said...

I will come over anyway, especially if there are pupcakes. I could do with a holiday.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

You did get a lot of snow, we are glad that it wasn't as bad as you expected though. We still want some but not too much so we can't get out to play in it. hehe

Love,
Holly & Zac

D.K. Wall said...

The buffet sounds good, but are you serving squirrel?

Princess Eva and Brice said...

We get upset when the snow gets so deep that we keep losing our toys in it.

Princess Eva

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are still trying to figure out which way it is to Minnesota - we may need to get some maps. But we would love to come play AND eat!!! We have cold but no snow.

Woos, the OP Pack

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

hI DEAR FRIEND!!!!
Glad the snowy conditions are better there!!!!
we just can imagine a party with all our friends!!!!!
we would have wanted to be also us with you to the party...we're sure that we would have had a good time with all of you!!!!
Have a great CHRISTMAS full of love and gifts!!!!!!
Lots of love!!!

Joe Stains said...

I'd come over just for that food, I'd brave the snow!!

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Stella

We are so glad you got dug out!!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo