Here it is:
Chai Spice Cutouts Recipe
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
* 2 chai tea bags emptied
* 1 1/2 cups butter
* 1 cup sugar
2 T molasses
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 large egg yolks
2 tsp. vanilla extract)
1. In a large bowl, sift or whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice,and tea; set aside.
2. Combine butter, sugar and salt in large bowl. Using an electric mixer or wooden spoon, beat until light and fluffy. Add the egg yolks, one at a time, and beat until smooth..Add vanilla . Add in flour-spice mixture, 1 cup at a time, blending until fully incorporated.
3. Divide the dough in half; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate at least one hour or until firm.
4. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper (or grease sheets). Remove and unwrap 1/2 the dough on a lightly-floured surface. Roll out to 1/4-inch thick. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters and transfer to prepared baking sheets. Roll out scraps and repeat with remaining dough, re-chilling as necessary.
5. Sprinkle with decorative colored sugar if desired; bake until golden brown, about 12 minutes.Frost with 1 ½ cups powdered sugar, two tablespoons, milk, ½ teaspoon vanilla. Add milk by the spoonful to get the right consistency to frost.
7. Store in airtight container for up to one week. (like they will last that long!)
All I got for now!