11.17.2008

Somethings Gotta Happen!

My Mom's gotta cat and she has hated me from the minute I came to this house! She hides upstairs and won't come down. See this pitcher from Icanhascheezburger? This is what that cat believes. I want my Mom to sell her to somebody or maybe just send her out the door, but my Mom actchewly LIKES her. Can you imagine anybody liking a CAT? Wooo, I sure can't.

Everytime I go to where the stairs are to go see the cat, my Mom says Nooooo, Stella, keep away! So how will we get to be friends (like that could happen!) if I can't go see her.

I'm confused, does any of you guys have these beasties in your homes? What do you do with them?

Kisses,
Stella

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH woo poor khanine!

They khan be such evil khritters - only Huffle is khool and that is bekhause she's an honourary husky!

I've not lived with one BUT I think if I did, the evidence would 'disappear' -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Joe Stains said...

No CATS at our place, can't you offer some tuna fish as a peace offering or something??

Lindsay said...

Our Roomie has two cats. I always want to play with them, but I'm never allowed. I really want a cat of my very own, so that I can play with it. But if I run at them (so we can play chase, of course!), I get in trouble. So I don't know what the rules are about cats.

The Girl says that maybe after your Mom's cat gets used to you (could take even a month or longer), you might be able to be furends. I don't know about that, it's been three and half years and I STILL can't play with them!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan